Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finishing and starting...



I have a funny feeling that this is another name for the End and the Beginning...hee hee...

I finished this one off, and now starting another one. This one is really cute, but I did it in a smaller needle (size #9). It is really a soft sweater and feels so yummy!






The Button added to close it is one chosen by Tori. I only gave her 2 choices.....and I think this is perfect for her....










Espresso. Doesn't this look like rich dark chocolate? I love how rich the color this is!

I am using a larger needle to do the same shrug (size 11). I casted on 58 stitches.

Raglan row 1 is
k2 p7 yo pm p1 yo p8 yo pm p1 yo p21 yo pm p1 yo p8 yo pm yo p7 k2

As it gets larger I will add to the pattern. I love how simple this is and how easy it is to change the pattern depending on how the yarn knits up and also depending on the size of the needles. Of course, I knitted a swatch first, with the larger needles before casting on....





So far...so good ...yes?

No comments:

Favorites on Etsy - not made by me, but you gotta check it out!!!