Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another Loved one passes......



It is so sad...I love my cat..and yesterday, when we got home, we found Stitch....he died home alone...all by himself.

I knew he wasn't feeling well, and it was so hard to know that there wasn't anything we could do for him...




He was our little baby kitten, a fuzz ball. We called him Bubba, and Stitchie. We got him from the SPCA, in May, 2003. He was so cute but he hissed at me and I was afraid to pick him up, but as soon as we did, he started purring. He was the cuddliest cat. We could carry him like a baby, and he would just lay in our arms...He was short haired when we got him, and we didn't know he was going to grow up to be so furry, but that was some of his charm.....


but I will miss his furry tail, and his love...



~dianne

No comments:

Favorites on Etsy - not made by me, but you gotta check it out!!!