Friday, May 22, 2009

Lacy Eyelet Cardigan

So far, this is what I have been working on. This is a lacy Knit cardigan by Alison Williams
Very cute pattern, and so far, easy to knit...

Well, i made a small boo boo, but I was knitting in the theater (we saw Wolverine)...and it was dark...
OOPS!



This is the eyelet pattern closer up...pretty I think!
Things I don't like about this pattern. I don't like the transition between the ribbing and the eyelets. It is pretty once you're done with the transition, but during the transition, it doesn't look right.
I don't like the way the pattern was written. I think that overall this is going to be a beautiful sweater, and I hope I can stick with it and finish it. I am going to be working on it more, hopefully, instead of just picking it up once in awhile..ha!

No comments:

Favorites on Etsy - not made by me, but you gotta check it out!!!