Monday, December 15, 2008

Easiest smallest Socks to knit!


I am so hooked...on these teeny little socks!

I got the pattern after browsing through the internet, and found this cute little keychain kit! You only get the instructions and the wooded blocker with key chain, but it is so cute!



I decided to knit these, and they only take about 2 hours, at the most!



First, I didn't have size 0 needles, so I used Size 1


And this sock yarn, I bought at the fair. I loved the green color, and the colors varigated throughout, but of course in a project this small, you barely see any variation in colors!


This one is the second sock that I am knitting.


It is so cute. I just knitted the ribbing(k1p1), for 4 rows, and now I am doing the length of the sock...


Isn't the yarn pretty?


I love it....so this sock you can see the yellow, and white....and green








Whereas, this sock, there is very little difference in colors, of just Green and white. You can see a little bit of orange at the toe.





But, you can see that this is barely 2 inches long and 2 1/2" high!

















Now it is next to the block
Voila! it is done, and see, next to my little scissors..I guess it doesn't give you much proportion....
Does anyone read my blog? I don't know, but it is so cute..I will share where I got this!
This pattern was from Debbie Jennings...
too cute! and very easy!

No comments:

Favorites on Etsy - not made by me, but you gotta check it out!!!