Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11th..American remembers



Still working on this,...I did finish one side, after taking it out over 4 times..I think this finally made it after 5 tries...the other side is still proving to be difficult, although I put the markers on first, and it is easier...


i think so far, I have only done a few rows more than once..but, I have to keep checking!!!




This is the lacy lower '1/2' of the sweater, and then the top is a knit row, with every 5th stitch is a slip stitch. That's what gives it that embellished column.








You can see it here....





Today is Patriot's Day. September 11th. 6 years after the date of the Twin Towers coming down. It was the worst day in history, and yet, so many things have changed...we all have changed.....




Stitch...is he laughing?

No comments:

Favorites on Etsy - not made by me, but you gotta check it out!!!