Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Intro to Stitch, and the girls

I am Stitch. I am the big guy in this house. I am fluffy and the only boy in this house of girls....

Well, that's not including the dog, but, he doesn't count.
Cats RULE,....!

In this house of all girls, I am the guard cat. I make sure that everyone is having a good time, even if the humans don't think we're funny.



Sometimes, I arrange the yarn, but, mostly, I leave that up to the other girl, the baby. NamiNori, loves to rearrange the human's yarn stash. She even would drag the yarn all over the house so that the human was almost tied up while she was paying bills!...yes....she wasn't even watching as we were chasing each other all over the place, over the couch and the coffee table..heh heh....if only the human had even taken a picture of it..but, she didn't think of it...



maybe next time....

She's working on another knitting project now...maybe she's going to put pictures of her projects soon.....






This is Ariel and NamiNori. Nami is the black face siamese (chocolate seal point). Ariel is the Silver seal point. They love each other. Ariel is our "Mom-Cat". She takes care of all of us. We love her. She's the reason why the house has too many cats. Ariel is 11 years old, and Nami is probably about 3. Stitch is 4. m at a rescue, at different times..although Stitchie was the only kitten that we got. I was 8 weeks old when the humans got me, and I was so cute. If they had known I would be so big & fluffy, I don't know if they would've gotten me, but they love me too, and try to kiss and do mushy stuff with me...ugh!......I am the reason why the humans HAVE to vaccuum...!








No comments:

Favorites on Etsy - not made by me, but you gotta check it out!!!